Best listeners are those people, around who better not to talk at all.
Yesterday FBI agents found another spying stone and took him for interrogation. After long interrogation, stone cracked and fall apart.
- What for spy Ivanov was fired ?
- Because, when he got his hands on Pentagon's absolutely secret documents, he stilled only the monitor.
While our enemies studied our maps, we hand changed our landscape.
What is the difference between pessimist and optimist?
- Pessimist it is a very good informed optimist.
- Optimist it is very good instructed pessimist.
How CIA agent was able to capture Russian spy, who everybody thought was untouchable?
- Because it was given an order to catch anybody who were going to leave public restroom zipping his pants on his way out.
CIA decided to camouflage their agent as a stump and then they sent him to the forest to listen and record conversations.
After some time, this agent were exposed and returned back.
Reporting to his management he was complaining: While they sat on me - I was patient, while they make love on top of me - I was patient, BUT... when they start to make tattoo on my ass - I could not hold it any longer!!!!
In the jail:
- How long you got?
- What for?
- For nothing..
- Liar! For nothing they give 10.
Davis passing by CIA office and sees the sign: "Enter prohibited". Davis stops for a moment and think: "If it would be the sign: "Welcome", I would never enter anyway..
Sign on the CIA office door :"citizens admission is welcome 24 hours a day".
A little lower another sign:"... and when they are released?"
Drake calls CIA and asks:" Did you already catched my parrot?"
On another side he hears reply in strong language.
-"Sorry. Sorry", says Drake. "I just want to tell you.. Just in case you catch him - I did not share his political views!!!"
What is the democratic centralism?
- It is when all for all, but everybody separately - against it.
Three guys in jail:
- What for you are here?
- I told a joke
- What about you? - asking another
- I just was listening to a joke
- What about you?
- I am here for my laziness: I was at party and somebody was telling the joke... On my way home I thought" "Should I call FBI tonight or tomorrow..." and decided to call in the morning. At night they took me.
Could you buy an honest man?
- NO, but you always could sell him.